Runtastic keeps you going
adidas Runtastic Blogadidas Runtastic Blog Fitness, Nutrition & Health
- Are you Making These 6 Mistakes at Lunch? – How to Eat a Healthy Lunchby Julia Denner on October 8, 2019 at 6:00 am
You want to eat a healthy diet and maybe even lose weight? Then avoid these 6 mistakes at lunch and find out what’s important if you want to eat healthy.
- Should You Do Cardio or Weights First: How to Train for Your Goalby Herwig Natmessnig on October 6, 2019 at 8:00 am
Running before weight lifting, or is it the other way around? Find out what is best advice for your goal - do you want to lose weight, build muscle or get fitter? We have the answers.
- Birch Sugar, Erythritol, or Agave Nectar: Breakdown of 8 Sugar Substitutesby adidas Runtastic Team on October 4, 2019 at 8:00 am
Many sugar substitutes are advertised as healthy — but are they a good replacement for sweets? ᐅ Birch sugar, erythritol, or agave: we’ve taken a closer look at 8 sugar substitutes.
- Working Out Together is More Fun ᐅ Try This Partner Workoutby Tom Koscher on October 2, 2019 at 7:00 am
Do you need motivation to work out? A partner workout is a great way to get energized! ᐅ Partner exercises (including video) and tips.
- How Can I Build the Best Morning Routine? • 5 Tips • Motivating Bonus Workoutby Tina Sturm-Ornezeder on October 1, 2019 at 7:00 am
It’s important to have a healthy morning routine to start the day right. Learn how with these tricks and the 7-minute Energizer Workout!
Muscular Strength Supplements EXERCISE EQUIPMENT ACCESSORIES FOR THE GYM